The program EPSON TWAIN 4U is not an ordinary program,
it is a plug-in program and works together with for example Photoshoop.
1. Install the Presto program.
Drag the EPSON Scanner Folder to your program-folder.
2. Install the EPSON Screen Calibrator (called EPSON TWAIN 4U on the CD) and calibrate by using the EPSON Screen Calibration.
3. Install the EPSON TWAIN plug-in as follows:
- 1 Open Photoshop
- 2 ARIKV --> HÄMTA IN --> TWAIN välj källa. (Swedish version)
- 3 Choose Epson Twain 4u
Now the plug-in installation is ready.
To use the plug-in program handle as follows:
4. Use the scanner program as follows - ALT 1
- 1 Open Photoshoop
- 2 ARKIV --> HÄMTA IN --> TWAIN läs in. (Swedish version)
- 3 Now you can scan. Good luck to you.
5. Use the scanner program as follows - ALT 2 (better)
- 1 Make an ALIAS of the TWAIN Plug-In in the Photoshop folder.
- 2 Put the alias i the Apple Folder
- 3 Now you can scan via the apple in the upper left corner of your screen.
If questions you have the